Follow These Steps to access your Juniper Account:
1. First Enter the Juniper Login address or Juniper Login URL to the address bar of your browser:
2. Then on the empty text field next to USERNAME, enter your Username or your User ID
3. Click the CONTINUE button to proceed to another step
4. You are probably wondering where you’d type in your PASSWORD. As additional security, you will need to type in the password after confirming your identity. Here’s what happens once you click continue:
If you’ve already enrolled in our enhanced login process, your personal image and phrase will then be displayed. If you recognize your image and phrase, you’ll know you can safely enter your Password. If you don’t recognize your image and phrase, don’t enter your Password.
When you have not even enrolled within our enhanced login process, you is going to be prompted to do this once you enter your Username.
Are you currently having problems logging into Juniper?
If you’re still having trouble logging in, you are able to follow these steps to retrieve or reset your USERNAME and PASSWORD.
1. Under the writing field of the Username, click the link that says FORGOT YOUR USERNAME?
2. Then follow the instructions there and provide the needed information to retrieve or reset your Username and password. In cases like this, you must enter in the following information to reset your credentials:
Mother’s Maiden Last Name
Complete any 2 of the additional fields below:
Social Security Number
Date of Birth
3. Afterwards, you would need to choose your new Username and Password to get into your account