STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Click your pointer to your browser and enter http://compnetworking.about.com/od/homeroutersetup/qt/belkin-router-default-passwords.htm. You should now be entering the Belkin Router Login site.
2. The Belkin router put up a default join name and password when you’re prompted to their homepage.
2. Enter your User name in the “Username” section.
3. Enter your password in the “Password” section.
4. Go through the “Sign in” link highlighted in an orange box or just press the “Enter” key of your keyboard.
5. You ought to now manage to access your router via Belkin Router account after the machine recognizes your user name and password as correct.
RESET Belkin Router Login LOGIN INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Recheck your username and password and be sure you entered the right characters. (NOTE: The Password section is case-sensitive so make sure to provide the best cases of each character you enter.)
2. Since the username and password are shown to you as default, you are able to change it out in your security.
3. Nevertheless the default username and password isn’t neccessarily required for you yourself to change it right once you can access their homepage.
5. Go through the link “Next” highlighted in an orange box.
6. You will then be sent an authentication letter from Belkin Router Login with instructions for you really to follow on the best way to reset your password.
7. You are now needed to use this new password upon your next Belkin Router Login attempt.